Votes

Indiividual AI detection zones for the C225, not just the zones allowed for only motion detection

Votes

Indiividual AI detection zones for the C225, not just the zones allowed for only motion detection

a week ago - last edited Wednesday

I was highly surprised when I purchased Tapo's latest and created pan/tilt C225is lacking lacfeatures that much cheaper and in many ways nearly equal C220 I has.  I understand some cameras just do not have the hardware horsepower to run sume features likany zones while using many Ai detections zones.  I suspect the C225 is not lacking the hardware to do this as the C220 run this without issu withe lesser hardware.  It is almost liike Tapo ran  out of time to get this feature to work ing bug free so it was decided to relase without it.  The thinking was it could be relase later when bugs were worked out.  I was planning to buy a few more C225s until I found it missing features. Please work on a firmware release to add this into the C225.  Many thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 52

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.