6 Blubs, 3 Smart Switches, 4 Smart Plugs, now want to change my WIFI password for security? Dohh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

6 Blubs, 3 Smart Switches, 4 Smart Plugs, now want to change my WIFI password for security? Dohh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-09 02:10:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The Title says it all. I have needs to change my wifi password frequently. This mean going to every bulb, plug, switch and resetting them and then resetting them up in KASA. WOW is there a better way. This seems unreasonable.

I would think everyone should be changing the WIFI password for security reasons. But going around my house and resetting and re-registering all my devices seems poor.

Mike
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 534

Replies: 0