TP-Link Smart Bulbs will not stay connected to WIFI

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-23 22:18:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My first post so here it goes... I purchased five TP-Link Smart Bulbs. I have them all installed according to the installation instructions and have them tied to Alexa. Initial setup was a breeze and they all seemed to work well and responding to Alexa. Well that did not last long. The bulbs keep going off line. I can go to each bulb and turn the lamps off and on and they will show connection on the app. They will then work for a while and then drop connection again. Alexa says to check the device power and network connection. Very frustrating. I have checked each bulbs firmware (1.1.2) and the app says there are no updates. I have seen on other blogs that there are firmware updates. are there any and if so how do I get them?? I would love to keep them but if I can not resolve this, they go back..
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Smart Bulbs will not stay connected to WIFI
2017-02-25 21:24:54
I have the same issue and cannot get this to work. I re-connect the app to the bulb, by morning it's no longer connected.
Options
WiFi bulbs and switches offline
2017-03-03 08:48:42
I to am having issues with bulbs ( LB100 ) and switches ( HS200 ) being "offline"..they worked fine for one day, now the appear offline.
Alexa tells me, "Sorry, device ( unique bulb / switch name ) is not responding.". I was hoping for a easy and simple smart lighting solution. the app says no firmware update available.
Please help.
Thank You
Options