Sory this device is not responding...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Sory this device is not responding...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
18 Reply
Re:Sory this device is not responding...
2017-03-03 14:06:00
Notice from TPLINK

02 March 2017
We recently learned that users are experiencing an issue when using the Kasa app remotely and/or with Amazon Alexa Voice Control. Users are reporting receiving these error messages:
“503 Service Temporarily Unavailable”
[*]“Server internal error”
[*]Amazon Alexa voice control error stating, “Sorry, the device is not responding. Please check its network connection and power supply.”
Our smart home team is working diligently to identify and resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
Thank you for your patience.
TP-Link
Options
2017-03-03 14:36:13
Here is message on Live Chat page:
Currently, our Cloud Server is temporarily down, then you may have an issue with our Smart Home products, including Smart Plug, Smart Switch, Smart Bulb and Cloud Camera. Right now our engineers are working on it, it will be fixed in 4 hours. So sorry for the trouble caused, and thank you for your understanding.

In addition, a message was sent to Kasa users that remote access through Kasa via TP-Link Cloud is down and not responding. Various error messages are being received and they are working on it as indicated above.
Options
2017-03-03 15:16:53
Complaints stacking up on the Kasa skills page: https://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-Kasa/dp/B01EIQX6Y8
Options
2017-03-03 16:10:49
The issue has been fixed urgently...guys please check that again :-)
Options
2017-03-03 22:32:14
Still not working again for me.
Options
2017-03-03 23:26:36
So they're having an issue with the cloud. Big deal, maybe they're making upgrades. Just shut your lights off with your phone and go to bed. Tomorrow's another day and it'll probably be fixed by then.
Options
2017-03-03 23:33:21
I am still having issues with my LB110. It's not working with my Echo. The app on my phone works with the bulb, but I want to tell Alexa to turn on the bulb.
Options
not working yet
2017-03-04 04:10:51
I had deleted my Kasa app and tried reinstalling it, thinking that was the issue. I then found out about the internal server error; Right now, I can get to the point where I need to enable it, but no matter what password I try (I normally use my Amazon password), it says the password is wrong. There doesn't seem to be a way to recover it

very frustrating
Options