HS105 flashing yellow/blue in pairing mode non-stop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-22 11:29:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Was able to turn it off / on remotely with a tp-link phone app on iPhone. Then installed the app on Android and put it into discover mode for Amazon Echo app. It was able to discover it, but now the plug flashes yellow/blue. It is not coming out of it even after a reset (long hold of the button to yellow state) or unplugging. Called tech support, struggled though horrible English. Promised to send me reset instructions. Nothing so far. Should I just return the damn thing back to Amazon with bad review for wasted time or there is potentially a remedy and it's just me being stupid (best case scenario)? Thank you, Alex
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS105 flashing yellow/blue in pairing mode non-stop
2017-06-25 19:31:17

alex@twelvechairs.com wrote

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Was able to turn it off / on remotely with a tp-link phone app on iPhone. Then installed the app on Android and put it into discover mode for Amazon Echo app. It was able to discover it, but now the plug flashes yellow/blue. It is not coming out of it even after a reset (long hold of the button to yellow state) or unplugging. Called tech support, struggled though horrible English. Promised to send me reset instructions. Nothing so far. Should I just return the damn thing back to Amazon with bad review for wasted time or there is potentially a remedy and it's just me being stupid (best case scenario)? Thank you, Alex
Seems like it's ready for you to connect to it. Do you see its SSID on your device? If so, connect to the device to continue the setup process.
Options