How to make my TP-Link Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa

Released On: 2018-11-27 07:14:28Last update time: 2 weeks ago

Integrating your Kasa devices with Amazon Alexa allows you to control and manage your smart devices with easy voice commands. With Alexa, you can easily control not only your Kasa devices, but also other smart home devices, all from a single platform. This seamless integration makes it easy to construct routines and combine devices in the same space, allowing you to operate many devices with a single command.

To configure your Kasa devices with Amazon Alexa, refer to the guidance here: How to make my TP-Link Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa

Note: To use Amazon Alexa, your Kasa device must allow remote administration (which is enabled by default). Enable the Kasa device's internet connectivity. If you have restricted their network connectivity.

Comment
p

Thanks for sharing this solution of TP-LINK Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa. best panasonic toughbook needs more solve problem

Casa

Because Kasa doesn't support sub or multiple accounts, sometimes you pushed to create a separate account by room. 
In this case Alexa can easely support multiple smart devices from separate kasa accounts simulteniously, and it even can group them by room. 

BIUS

heart

Hi

How I cunacat

Please how I cunacta

upload
    upload