LED Strip Lights Varying Brightness

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-12 22:32:45

I purchased the KL430 strip lights and they are super bright and I am able to directly control the white color temperature. I recently purchased the 16 foot KL400L5 and these things barely emit any light and are super dim even when on their highest brightness setting. Amazon won't let me return since I took too long to open them and plug them in. I just bought the KL420L5 16 foot lights but seems like it may be the same issue. Why is Kasa/TP LInk selling the same product in different lengths at different brightness levels? Is there any way around this and does anyone have experience with the KL420L5 lights?

Options
1 Reply
Re:LED Strip Lights Varying Brightness
2022-04-20 10:40:50

sqtx30 wrote

I purchased the KL430 strip lights and they are super bright and I am able to directly control the white color temperature. I recently purchased the 16 foot KL400L5 and these things barely emit any light and are super dim even when on their highest brightness setting. Amazon won't let me return since I took too long to open them and plug them in. I just bought the KL420L5 16 foot lights but seems like it may be the same issue. Why is Kasa/TP LInk selling the same product in different lengths at different brightness levels? Is there any way around this and does anyone have experience with the KL420L5 lights? MyMorri

I configured it via PaperUI and I can switch it with the openHAB app and the PaperUI. I recently bought it from Morrisons. Now all Morrisons employees using Mymori portal.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 647

Replies: 1

Related Articles