HS210 Installation to replace Leviton remote switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-01 19:46:10
Model: Kasa HS210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Not Installed

Hello, 

I am trying to replace a 4 way swicthed light (controls a LV transformer for outdoor lighting). I have three switches 2 that are leviton VP0SR-1L and one vpt24-1p, that connects to the load. When done I guess it is OK to abandon the two reote remote switches if I must but would rather not. 

6f967661b85d4d5bb73b943991d2c48a

I'm not sure how to wire this up.

If I have to abandon my guess is I could use a single, non 3 way and just wire the load up per normal sigle pull swicth?

Thanks, first time posting.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS210 Installation to replace Leviton remote switch
2024-03-05 01:29:58

Hey @Mikey_MV,

We do not have official support for configurations beyond a 3-way.  However, there are a few other threads across the forum will show how to use one device to create a 3-way, or how to use them in a larger configuration.

However, all that really will depend on what wires are available where, and I am not too familiar with levitons devices to know base on their designs. I would recommend providing what wires are available at each location and how they all connect together; that way, we can at least get you started. I would imagine that, depending on your setup, you should be able to use at least a 3-way configuration.

For configurations greater than 3-way, take a look around the forum for other users who have provided their solutions, as there are a few guides available.

Options