Switches

TP-Link PoE, Easy Smart, and Unmanaged Switches are mainly designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management.
Switches

Tags

Label

Hi there, i have two network switches. Network Diagram attached. The issue is when I bridge the second switch from port 2 of top switch to port 1 of bottom switch it just takes down the internet acros
0Helpful
53Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a cable extender attached a POE port on the TLSG108PE switch but it doesn't use enough power to trigger the auto POE power function on the switch. The threshold on the switch is to high (or
By RobertG-2024 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by RobertG-2024
2Helpful
152Views
4Replies
Hi folks, As shown here, I have an IPTV receiver and a NAS in the same room sharing only a single cable. I'm unable to connect the NAS device directly to my home router. I'm experiencing loops or othe
By LevAnni · Latest post 3 weeks ago by LevAnni
1Helpful
95Views
2Replies
My core switch is a TL-SG3452P in an Omada network and I have (5) EAP650's direct connected and adopted each broadcasting the same (3) SSID's on separate VLANs and everything is working fine. I cannot
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityConfiguration
By FarmerC · Latest post 3 weeks ago by FarmerC
2Helpful
93Views
2Replies
I have my switch connected a router running pfSense that is configured with 3 VLANs (tagged as 110, 120 & 130). I've got two ports in the switch configured to use two of those VLANs (see the following
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By DonI49 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by DonI49
2Helpful
149Views
4Replies
Hello, is it possible to mirror the traffic to more than one Port? In my case I have a Raspberry Pi on the Mirror Port that logs all the traffic, but sometimes I need to capture the traffic live with
Configuration
By FloWi · Latest post 2024-04-10 01:44:42 by Clive_A
1Helpful
96Views
1Replies
Hello is there any way to phisically isolate webgui ? the best way would be "port vlan" because the isolation is port based but if I try to enable that the web gui is still open from all the ports. Fo
security
By Isaia · Latest post 2024-04-09 01:14:58 by Clive_A
0Helpful
101Views
3Replies
Hi there, I need advise for my network. I have a TL-SG1024DE switch, one more unmanaged switch TL-SG1016, a router, a NAS unit, some printers and bunch of clients. I want to build a network where some
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
By LBMaster · Latest post 2024-04-01 06:19:57 by Clive_A
2Helpful
92Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I'm new enough to networking but always learning. I'd like to ask for advice on best practic for a home / Small business network. I'm currently using the following hardware. Teltonika RUT
By Padraicg · Latest post 2024-03-22 06:38:48 by Clive_A
1Helpful
117Views
1Replies
is there a easy way to isolate 1 port only (goes to a hardwired guest computer/wifi unit), giving that port only internet access for security, while allowing all other ports to see each other and acce
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By avav · Latest post 2024-03-14 11:44:25 by avav
0Helpful
119Views
3Replies