Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Getting Started with the TP-Link USA Omada Partner and Certification Program TP-Link United States Over the coming weeks, you will see more information about our Omada Partner Program, why you should
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
hello,i have omada controller oc200,ajetstream switch sg3210 and omada compatible access points,is it possible to control my network,create vourcher based wifi without tplink omada router? please let
By Torach · Latest post 19 hours ago by Torach
3Helpful
187Views
11Replies
Dear Support, OC400 Controller Has 2 ports for SFP+ and 4 ports for Ethernet 1G - I Just want to ask what the use of so many ports if we cannot assign IP in every port. Example: SFP+ Port1 - uplink IP
Controller Installation
By Joem042379 · Latest post 21 hours ago by Joem042379
0Helpful
37Views
2Replies
Introduction: The purpose of this story is to illustrate the VPN connectivity between three geographical locations using the IPSec VPN feature of the ER605 router. While establishing IPSec directly be
By AquaZephyr · Latest post Yesterday by Fergus_Tecnova
3Helpful
385Views
1Replies
Hello dear community. I'm new to the forum and have a question for you. I have been using different Omada AccessPoints with the OC200 in my home for several years. Since I wanted to bring my network u
By tom_96
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I found this but there is no reply or solution on the thread so i'm reposting https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/622268
Portal
By JedSince · Latest post Yesterday by JedSince
1Helpful
99Views
9Replies
I can connect to the OpenVPN Server configured with Omada Controller, but I can't access the local network I configured my Client-to-site VPN access and I can connect well (I am testing the connection
VPN
By Jenlink · Latest post Yesterday by MR.S
0Helpful
47Views
3Replies
Hello, I am having problems of not being able to boot using IPv4 PXE when I'm trying to load the operating system image onto a laptop from my MDT/WDS server. It is however getting an IP address from t
VLAN & Multi-NetworksPXE
By HBEN1603 · Latest post Yesterday by KimcheeGUN
0Helpful
55Views
4Replies
Hi there, I have set up my office network based on ER7206 router and SG2428P switch managed by Omada OC200 controller. I have created 4 VLANs where one of them has a Windows 2016 server with Microsoft
Port ForwardingVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Ilmars · Latest post Yesterday by Ilmars
0Helpful
64Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.20 Windows (Windows 7/8/10/11/Server, 64bit Recommended) Overview We hope to offer you a chance to experience the new features added in the Controlle
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21 · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
4Helpful
1808Views
13Replies