Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Hi, I'm trying to connect my EAP613 to my Hardware Controller, which is not on the same network. For this, I've checked that the EAP613's network firewall allows port 29810-29814 across the Internet.
AdoptionOmada
By Clement-OCII · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clement-OCII
0Helpful
94Views
2Replies
In the Omada controller, I had the ER706W device as a gateway. For this device I have defined OpenVPN Server SSL (server-client) with port 1194 and address 192.168.aaa.0/24. I had to change my router
VPN
By TomMad · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
89Views
1Replies
After updating the OC200 controiller to version OC200(UN)_v2_2.13.2_20240110 this cycle never ends. All routers are or unreachable and router on main site is in a loop from missing hardbeat -> adoptin
Firmware Update
By BvanDiermen · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BvanDiermen
1Helpful
257Views
5Replies
why omada pre-authentication is not working
By dave12241988 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
85Views
1Replies
Hi, I have issue with connecting Smart Switches - Tuya via Wi-Fi. Short after connecting everything works fine, but after couple of hours my Smart Switches lost IP - Adress, in case of that there's "-
By Simon-Gr · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Regard When I installed Omada SDN software I can't remember the password. How can I reset or change my login account.
Controller Installation
By MatijaZG1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Mars_Chen
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
Hi! I created a customized portal page for our business. However, I encountered 2 problems with my customized page on some Android devices. On some devices, the page may load, but some elements are no
PortalCustomize
By Krade
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
According to the release notes, I should have DPI available to me, but I don't see the tab for the analytics. I do have IDS/IPS but not DPI. I am using the OC200 with the latest firmware version...is
By GeminiSpy · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BeekerMD03
1Helpful
598Views
8Replies
Anyone used this Threat Managemant Map? I went to the site to grab an API for it, you got to sign up and it wants a credit card. Anyone used it, got screen shots of what it looks like/does fully etc?
By MrHC1983 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Unraider
9Helpful
1677Views
22Replies
Hello everyone, i could see a lot of community members got their issue resolved here by SME's intervention. i have purchased ER605 Omada Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router for load balancing and port forwar
By sathyashankar · Latest post 3 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
115Views
1Replies