Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi Guys I have just migrated to Omada and five wifi6 access points - and like the platform. Use case is home... with just over 100 wifi devices and about 90 wired devices, and 1GB FTTP. Before I buy a
WAN SetupGateway ACLRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By URL · Latest post 10 hours ago by GRL
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Hi, I about to get buy the ER605 but have some questions. 1. Can I connect to 2 Wireguard servers as client and use policy routing to route some users' traffic to those servers (IPV4 + IPV6)? 2. Can i
RoutingWireGuardNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
would like to connect TL-SG3428MP TL-SG2210P V3 ER707M2 FIrewall to switch 1 Switch 1 to switch 2 using SFP ports. They will all be rack mounted in the same room. It is for home office/personal networ
By lucianp · Latest post 18 hours ago by MR.S
1Helpful
23Views
2Replies
My ISPs upstream CIsco switch is shutting of my connection because they are detecting multiple MAC addresses sending from my port. This is a brand new installation of the ER605. It is running in contr
WAN SetupNetwork Connectivity
By jake-at-home · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
226Views
7Replies
I have the following setup Unit I Two optic fibre ISPs connected to WAN1 and WAN2 of ER605. This LAN network is connected to LAN of Unit II using Ubiquiti Litebeam 5AC wirelessly. Unit II I have now s
By Raahul · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
42Views
3Replies
Hello . After I upgrade latest firmware on TP-Link ER605 V2 now my URL Filter won't work, all setting was from Omada Controller (latest version). Some websites was blocked , after upgrade All URL work
Firmware UpdateGateway ACL
By Allianztech · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
164Views
6Replies
Good morning. Is it normal that in the ER7212PC router I can't choose the profile of the ports? Thanks.
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Pas7o · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Hi, I just bought and installed the ER-605 and did quick setup with 2 Wan. I would like to know if there is a feature to monitor monthly based the uptime of each wan signal? I have plan to change one
WAN SetupFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control
By ricardoff5 · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
17Views
1Replies
I'd like to monitor my router connectivity so I get alerted if the home internet connection goes down/offline for some reason. Have an ER605, 2 switches and 3 EAPs. All fully adopted and maanged by a
WAN SetupGateway ACL
By TakeshiKovacs · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
8Helpful
213Views
14Replies
My ER605 v2.0 router (firmware 2.2.4) is connected to a modem on port 'WAN'. A SG2210P v5.20 switch (firmware 5.20.1) is connected to port 'WLAN/LAN1'. On ports 'WLAN/LAN2', 'LAN1' and 'LAN2' wired cl
By WM1
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies