M5 Wifi disconnects (especially phones and tablets) regularly throughout the day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M5 Wifi disconnects (especially phones and tablets) regularly throughout the day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:M5 Wifi disconnects (especially phones and tablets) regularly throughout the day
2021-02-03 16:28:52

Hi Support,

I have a similar problem. My network is built on M5, M4, M4. M5 is the main unit and works as router, fw1.5.1 rel.66084. M4s are 1.4.3 rel.74289. My Samsung Galaxy S10+ (android 10, and now android 11)  after some minutes or hours of continous work in one place drops connection. WIFI on the phone still showing connectivity but it is actually disconnected. Can't reach internal network and internet. Only disabling end enablinng wifi on the mobile helps temporarly, until another crash. I tried different options, disabled mesh, reset all decos to factory defaults, factory resetting mobile, nothing helps. I alos diaabled 2.4GHz network, working on 5GHz only, also doesn't help. Any idea how to resolve the issue? 

Thanks,

Andy

Options
Related Articles