Delayed and paused notification on phones/tablets and pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-06 05:44:39
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version: Latest frimware version

I have 3 P9 connected via lan cable through switch and x20 acts a main deco, All deco unit are operational under router mode. The problem I'm facing when my phones are locked I get delayed internet based notification on my phone tablets and PC. The first one minute everything works fine but after that 1 minute it's like my phone has disconnected from wifi and I have to wake up my phone to get those missed  notification even though I can see the wifi is still connected to it . I did get help from tp link they suggested me to changed the dns to Google but that didn't work. I just want to know if anyone has witnessed similar problem 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Delayed and paused notification on phones/tablets and pc
2023-07-07 07:26:52

@Billy- 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know the model number of your smartphone/tablet and pc?

Are these internet-based notifications specific to certain apps, like Deco APP, Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, etc.?

Did you have the same issue when the smartphone is on mobile 4G?

Wait for your reply.

best regards.

Options
Re:Delayed and paused notification on phones/tablets and pc
2023-07-07 07:35:12

@David-TP Hi David, Below are the model No of connected devices to tp link deco 

2 iphone 13

1 one plus 8t

1 iPhone 13 Pro max

1 iPad M1 2022

When I'm connected to 4g or 5g network everything works fine it's just when I'm connected to wifi the notifications are delayed. Notifications like iMessages , FaceTime, gmail , WhatsApp audio or video call , Facebook audio or video call 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 280

Replies: 2

Related Articles