Configuration page mangled when remotely accessing via domain

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-11 17:29:30
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.10.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190521 Rel.38696n

Hello, i'm facing an issue when i'm trying to access my router's configuration page remotely. The page works fine if i access it from LAN using either my LAN IP or WAN IP and it works if i access it from outside the local network via WAN IP.

The problem is that i am behind a dynamic WAN IP and have to use DDNS. If i access it through my DuckDNS domain (or my actual domain that points to DuckDNS), the page that loads is broken. This happens both from my LAN via my set port 60000 or from outside via 60006.

Browsers and devices i have tested are Windows 10 Chrome (this local PC), Ubuntu Firefox (my home server) and Android Chrome (my Nokia 8 phone), no difference.

Is this an issue with my router or something else? I can access all of the functions in my home server fine via the domains and it's only the router config page that fails to work.

Screenshot of the broken page contents below.

Options
7 Reply
Re:Configuration page mangled when remotely accessing via domain
2020-02-03 07:52:13

@Torgue 

Only the noip and dyndns are accepted. The account on noip is free of charge for 3 addresses but need to be confirmed every 30 days, you'll get 7 days notification. Once Dynamic DNS activated you can insert the account data from noip. There you have a direct link to create a noip account. Activate the remote administration as mentioned above and save certificate.

File:
DyDNS.JPGDownload
Options
2020-03-10 09:54:21

@Torgue 

Please ensure that the remote management on the MR6400 has been enabled. 

Options
2020-03-21 07:37:54

@Torgue  Remote Web Access in Windows Server Essentials, or in Windows Server 2012 R2 with the Windows Server Essentials Experience role installed, provides a streamlined, touch-friendly browser experience for accessing applications and data from virtually anywhere that you have an Internet connection and by using almost any device. To use the Remote Web Access functionality, you must first turn it on by using the Set Up Anywhere Access Wizard, and then set up your router and domain name.

Best Regards

Adam Hebrew

Computer and Networking Assignment Helper

Get Essay Help On All Topic @ myassignmenthelp.co.uk
Options
2020-06-25 06:27:12

@Torgue 

You are right about the remotely accessing via domain and explain well about it and good to see the academic nursing essay writing service as well we can get.

File:
nursing essay writing service.docxDownload
Options
2020-09-10 15:53:42

Coursework writing services that are useful can lead a Assignments to become towards the very top of different homework duties. It raises the pace of communicating effortlessly, enhances self-confidence, and also a lot much more. As an instance, a great deal of phrases can possibly be properly used just like there isn’t any question, it must admit that, since you may concur, it’s indisputable as an alternative of a number of different words.» This assists you in boosting the significance of one’s Online write my assignment help.

https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/write-my-assignment.html
https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/us/
Options
2020-11-07 11:36:19 - last edited 2020-11-07 11:38:11

Each and every word are really helpful for me and i am big fan of your work. Wish to see more like this. Thanks

https://www.jacketsjunction.com/product/the-gentlemen-coach-tracksuit/

Options
2021-12-14 07:57:21 - last edited 2021-12-14 08:03:04

@Torgue 

Remote Web Access in Windows Server Essentials, or in Windows Server 2012 R2 with the Windows Server Essentials Experience role installed, provides a streamlined, touch-friendly browser experience for accessing applications and data from virtually any location with an Internet connection and almost any device. To utilize the Remote Web Access capability, first, enable it with the Set Up Anywhere Access Wizard, and then configure your router and domain name.

Thanks,
Alice Drake

IT Administrator and Networking Head Assignment Editing Help.

IT Administrator @ Dissertation Editing Pro UK
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2159

Replies: 7