ER605 ER7206 v1.0.1 Firmware Release (Released on Mar 3rd, 2021)
This Article Applies to:
- New Feature/Enhancement
1. Support to configure the L2TP VPN Server and IPsec site on the same WAN port.
2. Change the detection mechanism of the “Block Ping of Death” function in the firewall, remove the packet limit of fewer than 64 Bytes. Discussed HERE.
3. Optimize the Online Detection and DNS proxy mechanisms to improve the network stability for scenarios where the front-end device has a Disconnection Alert function.
4. Optimize for scenarios where the Omada SDN Controller is accessed via the cloud when Portal is enabled.
5. Improve the compatibility of IKEv2 VPN, and the stability of L2TP over IPsec VPN.
6. Improve the network stability when the static IP address is changed in multi-WAN mode.
- Bug Fixed
1. Fix the bug that the DHCP Server may down under special circumstances. Discussed HERE.
2. Fix the bug that the WAN connection may down when multi-network and VPN are configured.
3. Fix the bug that the router doesn’t forward data for up to 2 minutes when the L2TP VPN Client is connected.
4. Fix the bug that the Omada SDN Controller alerts incompatible devices. Discussed HERE.
5. Fix the bug that CPU and memory usage data are not correctly displayed in the Statistics functions of the Omada SDN Controller. Discussed HERE.
6. Fix the bug that the router occasionally generates the wrong routing table for the DNS server.
ER605(UN)_V1_1.0.1_Build 20210113 --> For ER605 (aka TL-R605) v1.0 and v1.6.
ER7206(UN)_V1_1.0.1_Build 20210113 --> For ER7206 (aka TL-ER7206) v1.0 and v1.6.
To check the latest firmware of ER605 & ER7206, welcome to subscribe this post.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!