URL filtering not works / Filter shows no reaction

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

URL filtering not works / Filter shows no reaction

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:URL filtering not works / Filter shows no reaction
2022-05-16 02:41:50

Dear @btx,

btx wrote

@Fae I am sorry to say, but how retarded are those who run this forum software? How the hell do you come to idea that word gi*l is against Community rules, but word boy is not. Can you tell me the phone number of your breastfeeder to ask your breastfeeder what it thinks about this and why you can not call her a mother and why is not allowed to her to write g*rl. What is next, will TP-Link change its logo to swastika, amazing!

Sorry for my delayed response, I was taking a few days off last week.

Thank you for your valuable feedback on the community rules. We really appreciate it. It's indeed thoughtless to block the word "girl" to try stopping spamming. I've reported this to the community engineers to remove the word "girl" from the block list, and push them to work on a better and effective way to prevent spam soon.

To stay on the post topic, next time you may write down your feedback in this post, which is created to hear from you about your feedback or new ideas for the TP-Link Community itself. I hope that we can all work together to make this a friendly and constructive community!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:URL filtering not works / Filter shows no reaction
2022-05-20 00:44:54 - last edited 2022-10-13 11:31:32

EDIT

Options
Related Articles