ER605 PassThrough of WiFi on Wan1 router to local n Remote Admin n monitor WANs insead of CPU...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 PassThrough of WiFi on Wan1 router to local n Remote Admin n monitor WANs insead of CPU...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-07 11:23:16
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20220114 Rel.76871

Hello

I have a TL-R605 to load balance 2 Wan connections

• Wan1 (xxx.xxx.1.1) is a router to ISP Cosmote, connecting with TL-R605 on xxx.xxx.1.2
  • Wan2 (xxx.xxx.2.1) is a Router with mobile (5G) fail-over named Oxygen, to my ISP Cosmote, connecting with TL-R605 on xxx.xxx.2.1
  • Lan (local) xxx.xxx.0.1-254

Internet And Load balance works Ok, however:

1) I have a Wifi on Wan1 (xxx.xxx.1.1) with devices connecting directly in it. How can I pass them through and make my lan (xxx.xxx.0.1-254) visible to them?

For example my printer is on xxx.xxx.0.100 and visible on lan but my mobile that connects on WiFi on WAN1 can't see it...

2) I want to remotely administrate the router from my home, where I have no Static IP but I do have a no-ip url (say: myhome dot ddns dot net), so the requesting URL is standard. Is there a way to set it?

3) I am on the ER605 monitor and settings page yet I only see Memory & CPU loads!!! I would love to see wan1 - wan2 loads in a glance!!!

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:ER605 PassThrough of WiFi on Wan1 router to local n Remote Admin n monitor WANs insead of CPU...
2022-06-08 01:48:12

@Apostolos55 

1) if you are asking for a specific device, port forwarding. 

visible to your lan one? no. that's not possible for separate lans. 

2) you want to remote your er605. so, use a static ip for wan1 and 2. set up the port forwarding on two isp routers. 

ddns should be set on your two isp routers. 

3) to my best knowledge, there is no way that you monitor which wan is used or how the load balance happens

finally, recommend you set up both isp routers to bridge mode. there is a double-nat issue on your network. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Re:ER605 PassThrough of WiFi on Wan1 router to local n Remote Admin n monitor WANs insead of CPU...
2022-06-08 09:41:56

@Tedd404 thanks, didn't actually expect answer so soon and to all together

Thing is that 

bridge mode is not dowable, wan1 is internal Dual Wan (adsl + mobile) + phone  and wan2 out of reach (and Vdsl + 3 phone lines)

1) :(( thanks anyway

2) You are right on this one. So far:

I am trying but the device (Huawei 'EchoLife DN9245X6-10 Home Gateway') is extremely non-friendly with akward menus...

Maybe I'm more lucky with wan2.. I'll see

3) pitty... and OMADA is good but requires a server running on something always on...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 689

Replies: 2