Fixed IP Address not working (ER7206 FW 1.2.1)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Fixed IP Address not working (ER7206 FW 1.2.1)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
26 Reply
Re:Fixed IP Address not working (ER7206 FW 1.2.1)
2022-07-04 10:40:07

Dear @rg.kszi,

rg.kszi wrote

I'm using an OC200 Controller. My case is " devices with fixed ip-addresses got different ip's". I rebooted the router and rebooted the controller also. After that I have the same issue. It's very frustrating.

The DHCP Reservation issue has been reported to our support engineer for further investigation. If you are willing to cooperate with our support engineer to try further troubleshooting, please feel free to let me know.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-07-10 08:58:15

Dear  @Fae 

Yes! I would like to cooperate with your support engineer in onder to solve this problem.

Options
2022-07-10 15:56:13 - last edited 2022-10-13 11:07:36

EDIT

Options
2022-07-11 01:25:03

Dear @rg.kszi,

rg.kszi wrote

Yes! I would like to cooperate with your support engineer in onder to solve this problem.

Thank you for your great cooperation! I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID220710451, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-07-11 01:38:38

Dear @btx,

btx wrote

@Fae just to confirm once again, already beta back then resolved dhcp issue on er605 for me, when 1.2.1 was released, I upgraded and I had no issues and still do not have, I've simulated power outage and for me everything works on all er605's accross all sites.

On managed switch one can set dhcp too, those having this issue, if your switch supports dhcp, try using it instead of er605. With 1.2.0 reservations did not work and I've added archer c7 with openwrt as dhcp server until it was resolved.

However, please make sure with future releases not to break such essential basic feature like dhcp.

Thank you for your kind confirmation, your valuable feedback is much appreciated!

To be honest, I'm also tired of such issue, hope the issue be figured out soon.

Options
Re:Fixed IP Address not working (ER7206 FW 1.2.1)-Solution
2022-07-27 07:59:39 - last edited 2022-07-27 07:59:43

Dear @rg.kszi, @RBL, @PavelV, and other community members,

rg.kszi wrote

I have the same issue. DHCP reservation not working. I (think) had no issue with this until I updated my route firmware to 1.2.1 about a week ago. (or my clients not reported it to me earlier).

Sorry for any trouble caused. After further troubleshooting and investigation, the R&D team has finally addressed the issue.

The following solution post has provided the Beta firmware to fix the issue (other beta firmware will be provided gradually).

Solution  ER605 ER7206 - “Use Fixed IP Address” (DHCP Reservation) Doesn't Take Effect

Thank you all for your huge support and patience!

Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles