Monitoring real time hatdware usage statics

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-02 11:08:51
Model: TD-W9960v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

May I know whether I can monitor the real time RAM, Processor usage AND the device heat and power consumption statistics of the TP Link TD-W9980 V1 (the model selected in the forum header is a diffeerent one since this model is not listed in there). The system tools available in the web interface don't have these features. The router supports SNMP, but I need to make sure if the device supports in capturing these parameters via SNMP. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Monitoring real time hatdware usage statics
2023-04-12 17:18:45

@shreakh 

Personally never used this device, but certainly all you are requesting are standard SNMP details...

Quick way to test would be to fire up an SNMP trap on your PC or a VM, see what it says..  

Options
Re:Monitoring real time hatdware usage statics
2023-04-15 17:18:55 - last edited 2023-04-15 21:26:03

@shreakh 

If you configure the SNMP settings in the modem's web interface, then you could use a MIB browser (Free Personal Edition from iReasoning)  to check what are the parameters implemented and you could monitor. An SNMPwalk executed in the MIB browser would show you all implemented OIDs.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 350

Replies: 2

Related Articles