Decox73-DLS wifi keeps dropping out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-20 09:57:54

I have deco x73-dsl connected to fixed numb wireless through skymesh.  Router worked fine for about week then has continued to drop the wifi connection, I have changed the primary and secondary dnd to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1. , and it has been working staying connected for a week and now it against keeps dropping the wifi,  I have connected the non lead to pc and internet still working as suggested on chat. Considering I am trying to do my work from home this is causing much frustration. Can you help please before I take this unit and bin it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Decox73-DLS wifi keeps dropping out
2023-04-21 06:31:02

@Hayseed1969 

Hi, welcome to the community.

when the WiFi kept dropping out, have you checked the DSL light on the Deco X73-DSL, is it still solid white or flashing?

Would there be any wired laptop so that you could test whether the Ethernet connection is stable or not?

Please also refer to this link to disable fast roaming/beamforming as well as "Mesh Technology" to see whether they are helpful or not:

Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network (case 3)

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-04-21 06:51:22
Hi thanks, yes when the laptop is connected directly to the NBN port, internet works, When the wifi drops out I get a red solid light,
Options
2023-04-21 07:13:38

@Hayseed1969 

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.

So Did you set up Deco in wireless router mode, instead of the DSL modem router mode?

And you mentioned" I have deco x73-dsl connected to fixed numb wireless through skymesh", do you use Skymesh NBN fixed wireless internet service?

Later I would like to follow up on your case via email and could you please help me check the following details:

1. Can I have a screenshot of the IPV4 settings on the Deco APP when the Deco X73-DSL turns red?

2. How often would the disconnection repeat?

3. Do you need to restart the Deco X73-DSL to get the internet back? or will it restore the connection automatically?

Wait for your reply.

best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 3

Related Articles