Internet VLAN on WAN not present or not selectable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet VLAN on WAN not present or not selectable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Internet VLAN on WAN not present or not selectable -Solution
2023-05-15 09:22:21 - last edited 2023-05-16 05:43:59

Hello @INTERNET_RYAN, @d0ugmac1 

INTERNET_RYAN wrote

Hi there, I just got this device today and i'm not able to use the internet VLAN option when hooking up the WAN on PPPoE. 

I saw there was a similar issue with the 702 that seemed to be solved by a firmware upgrade but i'm not seeing any firmware update for this unit.

Thanks for reporting this issue to the TP-Link community!

The 2.5G port Internet VLAN option can not be edited issue has been reported to the R&D team who will make a beta firmware to fix the issue.

If you need the Beta firmware as soon as possible, please don't hesitate to reply here and I'll escalate your case to our support team.

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

The IPTV issue has been reported to the R&D team for further investigation. I'll try to provide an update when there's progress.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Internet VLAN on WAN not present or not selectable
2023-05-17 15:29:55

@Hank21 

If you could get something to me as soon as possible, i've fallen back on some more unreliable hardware and would love to get this project finally implemented so I can monitor and provide feedback

Options
Re:Internet VLAN on WAN not present or not selectable
2023-05-18 03:06:57

Hello @INTERNET_RYAN,

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230529324, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Internet VLAN on WAN not present or not selectable -Solution
2023-06-02 09:56:38 - last edited 2023-06-02 09:56:44

Hi All,

The 1.0.2 Beta firmware has been released to fix it, please follow the post link below for details.

ER707-M2 V1_1.0.2_Build 20230526 Beta Firmware For Trial (Released on May 26th, 2023)

Recommended Solution
Options