TP Link Archer C80 WiFi Goes Offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-25 18:57:17
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Latest

Hello everyone 

I been posting about an ongoing issue with iphone 14 pro Max and iPhone X 

I bought this TP Link Arxher C80 router 

I'm facing a issue as soon I lock my iphone or my iphone goes on sleep mode I don't receive any iMessage FaceTime WhatsApp messages or calls unless I unlock my iphone 

Ive done all the setup from resetting to restore upgrade firmware

last I've restore the iphone and setup as new but problem is still there 

is it isp issue ? Only happening at home rest they works perfect ? 

is it related to DNS ? Can we change DNS in router 

somewhere I read someone said Disable WMM but I can't uncheck that it's greyed out 

Does anyone facing similar issue or anyone got fix please let me know it's very annoying 

thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link Archer C80 WiFi Goes Offline
2023-05-26 03:30:55

@Sheikh7777 

Hi, I found your sent other posts previously about the similar issue, and previous posts mentioned that the Wi-Fi disconnected when your iPhones are locked or in sleep mode, you mean the two iPhones will disappear from the router client list, but the router itself still works fine on other client devices, right?

May I know if the Cellular network is still enabled on those iPhones when the issue happens? Normally, even though Wi-Fi disconnects, Cellular network should be still available to receive the messages or calls.

Besides, since the issue only happens when you are at home, may I know if those iPhones are connected to Wi-Fi network as well when you are outside home? or only use Cellular network when outside?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 409

Replies: 1

Related Articles