very slow upload

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

very slow upload

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
very slow upload
very slow upload
2023-05-27 05:44:38 - last edited 2023-05-29 00:59:20

I bought two TP link CPE 710 units to bring Starlinlk internet to another building on my property.  The download speed is great, but the upload speed is extremely slow.  connecting my phone to the starlink modem and running an internet speed test, download speed is about 100Mbps, and upload speed is about 10 Mbps.  connecting my phone to the AP CPE710,  download speed is about the same as connecting to the starlink modem, but the upload speed is about .2Mbps.  I have tried a number of different settings, and it is about the same. I have the same set up at another location and the CPE 710s work great and have no upload issues.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Options
2 Reply
Re:very slow upload
2023-06-28 11:56:06

@seawolf88 

I usually suggest using the Iperf tool to test the speed, it is more precise as always.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:very slow upload
2023-06-28 19:06:49

@seawolf88 What's your exact setup?  At the remote location, do you have the 710 connected to a switch along with an access point?  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 2

Related Articles