Official Release ER707-M2 V1_1.1.0 Official Firmware (Released on Jun 25th, 2023)
1. Add RIP and OSPF dynamic routing function in Standalone mode.
2. Add support for CLI configuration in Standalone mode.
3. Add Reboot Schedule in Standalone mode.
4. Add DHCPv6 PD Server in Standalone mode.
5. Add support for DHCP Option field.
- Option 2: Time Offset
- Option 42: NTP Server Network Boot
- Option 67: TFTP Server
- Option 252: WPAD URL
- DHCP Options Customization
6. Add MRU Configuration for PPPoE.
7. Add Full mode for OpenVPN.
8. Add IPsec Failover function.
9. Add SHA2-384 and SHA2-512 for IPsec.
10. Add WireGuard VPN.
11. Add import DHCP Reservation Entry and export to IP-MAC Binding Entry.
12. Add Keywords mode for URL Filtering in Controller mode.
13. Add Bonjour Service, Service, and Client Network options for mDNS.
14. Add Quality of Service function.
15. Add DDNS Customization.
16. Add DNS Proxy, with DNSSEC, DoH, and DoT supported.
17. Add all date can be forwarded through Site-to-Site VPN.
18. Add LDAP Authentication for PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN and Web Authentication. Web Authentication only support in Standalone mode.
19. Add Bridge VLAN: you can bind multiple VLANs with one LAN interface.
20. Add VoIP data only goes from a certain WAN port, and that WAN port only allows VoIP to pass through.
21. Add Policy Routing can select multiple WANs simultaneous in Controller mode.
22. Add modification to port PVID in Controller mode.
23. Add the function of USB port storage in Standalone mode. It is used to backup the configuration and log of the device.
24. Add "Custom IP" type for VPN interface IP in Controller mode.
1. Fix the bug that VLAN cannot be configured when dialing on 2.5G WAN1 port. Reported Here.
Please note that suppose you have configured VLAN on 2.5G WAN1 port, when you want to downgrade the device firmware, please clear the VLAN configuration on WAN1 port first.
1. The firmware is applied to ER707-M2 V1 and V1.60.
2. Your device’s configuration won’t be lost after upgrading.
3. The above firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller 5.8.
Download From TP-Link Global "EN" Website:
> Notes <
(1) The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be annouced in the global "EN" forum, like this one.
(2) The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.
(3) At present, only the new firmware release for the Omada Controller and Router will be continuously updated in this global "EN" forum. To get notified with the new release of Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic 245226. To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644. For other product lines, please check for updates via the Cloud or from the TP-Link official websites.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
To get better assistance, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!