Can you block access to Omada login page for VPN users?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can you block access to Omada login page for VPN users?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Can you block access to Omada login page for VPN users?
2023-09-07 12:21:42

@Clive_A Thank you, sorry for any confusion. I appreciate your time.

Since my GW ACL is configured as you have yours, I am left to believe that the issue lies with the OpenVPN Server feature on the ER7212PC itself. When I use AnyDesk to remote into my computer on the 30.30.30.1/24 VLAN, I am unable to access the Web Management page of the Omada. However, when I connect to that VLAN using the OpenVPN server that I configured on the Omada, I am able to access the Web Management page. I am going to be installing my Access Server on site next week and that should give me the final answer.

As for the other (unrelated L2TP connection) issue, I was merely asking if you had seen that issue since the firmware upgrade.I didn't have a chance to investigate further yesterday but I did enter the DNS this morning (it's an optional field) and the issue was resolved. Internet is lost once the VPN connection is made but comes back momentarily.

Regards, Dave

Options
2023-09-08 01:57:27

Hi @daveydoom 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I'll run the test again later today when I have time. With pictures, config and verification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-09-08 08:16:28

Hi @daveydoom 

It worked. I am unable to access the it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-09-08 13:29:35

@Clive_A Thank you for the follow up. I am at a loss now lol.

I will have to look into it more next week. I appreciate your help with providing a solution.

Options
Related Articles