Captive portal not working properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-14 18:42:18
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.9.32
I have a captive portal configured which was working correctly until a few days ago when it started to give me a problem that it does not redirect me to the page to enter the code, it tells me that the page cannot be displayed, any help or solution you can give me I will thank you.

I attach an image of the error it shows me.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Captive portal not working properly
2023-09-15 02:42:14

Hello @alien301,

Thanks for your input to the TP-link Business Community!

May I know did you test it with different client devices?

Please confirm whether the Voucher rules have expired. You may create a new voucher rule for testing.

Please also confirm this Android device isn't in the Block list.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-09-15 02:54:38

Hello @Hank21 

Thanks for your reply:

I have created new coupons, I have reconfigured the portal but the problem persists, the strange thing is that it does not show me the portal page.

I have tried different types of authentication, even without authentication, but none of them show me the portal home page.

The strange thing is that it worked for approximately two weeks, I have no idea what it could be, maybe I don't know the version.

Options
2023-09-18 03:55:06 - last edited 2023-09-19 01:03:18

Hello @alien301,

Did this issue start to happen after the firmware upgrades?

Did you test it with different client devices or just on this Android device?

Please open a web browser manually after connecting the phone to the Portal for testing.

A newer 5.12 Beta firmware for OC200 has been released for trial, please follow the post link below for details.

Omada SDN Controller_V5.12.x (Updated on Sep 13th, 2023)

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 3

Related Articles