one deco m5 (out of two) doesnt work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-26 14:18:10 - last edited 2023-10-30 10:32:00

hi

I have 2 deco m5 units/ one in the livingroom which is wirely connected to the internet and a second one (slave) which is only connected wirely to the router. the slave has a red light. I tried to disconnect it from the electricity and connect it right back/ it has a yellow light for about a minute or so and then rblinking red then it shuts off. 

Please assist

thanks

Nathan

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:one deco m5 (out of two) doesnt work-Solution
2023-10-27 08:30:46 - last edited 2023-10-30 10:32:00

@ng1961 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Here are some suggestions for your reference:

1. Hold the reset pinhole at the bottom of this unit for 1s only and check whether it could turn to flashing blue.

2. If it shuts off at the end, please refer to this link to check whether the satellite M5 can get into firmware recovery mode.

How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick

If both failed, I am afraid you might need to contact the local shop retailer to ask for warranty service.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:one deco m5 (out of two) doesnt work-Solution
2023-10-27 08:30:46 - last edited 2023-10-30 10:32:00

@ng1961 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Here are some suggestions for your reference:

1. Hold the reset pinhole at the bottom of this unit for 1s only and check whether it could turn to flashing blue.

2. If it shuts off at the end, please refer to this link to check whether the satellite M5 can get into firmware recovery mode.

How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick

If both failed, I am afraid you might need to contact the local shop retailer to ask for warranty service.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 214

Replies: 1

Related Articles