er605 vpn router

er605 vpn router

er605 vpn router
er605 vpn router
2023-12-20 18:43:42
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2

Hello guys i have just setup my er605 with wireguard vpn through surfshark and works perfectly.But i run the vpn in all lan ports. i have created a vlan with different ip and i have untagged it in lan port 2 and works fine.But how i can route wireguard vpn only in this vlan port and other ports have my isp traffic?

thank you all

Options
2 Reply
Re:er605 vpn router
2023-12-21 01:11:27

@lefterissim 

Do I understand correctly that you want 1 port to egress through your Wireguard tunnel, and the other ports, to go normally via your ISP's default route?

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:er605 vpn router
2023-12-21 02:10:38

Hi @lefterissim 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Not sure how you config it. WG is capable of splitting the traffic by modifying the allowed IP.

But if you need to Policy Routing, this is not available yet.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options