how to power up oc200

how to power up oc200

how to power up oc200
how to power up oc200
2023-12-24 01:17:42
Model: TL-SG108E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

how to power up the omada oc200 using poe switch? is my sg105e and sg108e suitable for oc200? do i have to use micro usb at the same time lan cable from oc200 to sg108e switch to power it up? i saw a tutorial on youtube. He didn't use the micro usb. He just connected the oc200 and switch with a lan cable. I tried it but it doesn't power up. Do i need to buy a certain switch or a certain cable for it to work?

Options
1 Reply
Re:how to power up oc200
2023-12-25 03:40:18

Hi @hannaLulu 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You might wanna take a look at the IG for OC200:

You need a PoE switch. SG108E or 108E is not PoE-enabled. 108PE is PoE-enabled.

As long as your power from the PoE is enough for the OC200, you'd be right.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options