3 wan 3 lan

3 wan 3 lan
3 wan 3 lan
2024-01-26 11:16:39
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello 

If I connect 3 routers to er605 can I "push" every wan to specific lan port? port mirror? 

thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:3 wan 3 lan
2024-01-26 14:27:56

@MakisFil 

Omada routers are NAT devices ie 'gateways', not true routers.

The answer to your question is no unless you are using an Omada smartswitch, but I think you are asking your question the wrong way.

What you can do, is define your local network(s) such that some IPs or subnets get forced OUT a specific WAN port (Policy Routes) and inbound requests to one of your router can be port forwarded (or DMZ'd) to a specific host(s) on your LAN side.  In short you should be able to achieve what you want, just in a different way.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:3 wan 3 lan
2024-01-29 03:01:52

Hi @MakisFil 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I would appreciate it if you could make a complete title instead of this.

About your question, if you want to do something like that, you should first at least set up the VLAN on the ER605. If you want to separate the network in LAN, that's VLAN.

Next up, you need to route specifically to a different WAN on ER605 if you have one, you need to use Policy Routing.

But if you are talking about the one WAN on ER605 but three routers on the ER605 VLANs, you should not bother setting this. It does not make sense because it is just how a simple network works. 

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 2

Related Articles