How to Set Up Deep Packet Inspection(DPI) on Omada Router

How to Set Up Deep Packet Inspection(DPI) on Omada Router

13 Reply
Re:How to Set Up Deep Packet Inspection(DPI) on Omada Router
2024-06-16 08:05:40

@Clive_A 

Are you able to see by Application Statistics any timestamp / timelog, to determine when any application was started/streamed/used?

That is, what I mean what it should do.

If you read in a newspaper, that some accident was happen - its important to know when and where. Isnt it?

Options
2024-07-31 09:06:14

Currently I use a software controller with an ER605 V2
ER707-M2 and confirmed that the firmware is the latest, but the DPI blocking function is not in effect.

Options
2024-08-01 01:04:42

Hi @Timothy-Hsiao 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Timothy-Hsiao wrote

Currently I use a software controller with an ER605 V2
ER707-M2 and confirmed that the firmware is the latest, but the DPI blocking function is not in effect.

1. Certain signatures require an update of firmware. They has been changed by the companies so we need to update the signature identification. This does not mean the DPI or configuration guide is not correct.

2. For the models you have, you should check the latest beta to see if there is an update to address the known issues.

This problem is known to us and some models have a beta to address this issue because of the reason explained in 1.

Please start a new thread regarding the issue. Or contact the technical support team regarding the issue or beta firmware download.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options