OpenVPN lenta su Archer AX55

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-13 07:22:20
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone, I put the TCP protocol of my VPN provider, but I notice that the speed is very low (10/12 mega). Why ? do I need to make some changes? I tried from the app on the iPhone, selecting TCP it is very fast (150/200 mega) while from the router it is slow. I ask for help thanks

ciao a tutti ho messo il protocollo tcp del mio provider vpn , ma noto che la velocitá é molto bassa ( 10/12 mega). perche ? devo fare qualche modifica? ho provato dall’app su iphone, selezionando tcp é molto veloce ( 150/200 mega) mentre dal router é lenta. chiedo aiuto grazie

Options
2 Reply
Re:OpenVPN lenta su Archer AX55
2024-02-20 10:06:44

@antonioabb 

What is the hardware and firmware version of your Archer AX55 Router?

For V1, you could try this beta: [Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:OpenVPN lenta su Archer AX55
2024-02-20 12:30:44 - last edited 2024-02-21 02:20:04

Versione Firmware: 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.36135(4555) Versione hardware: Archer AX55 v1.0

I try? If I have problems, how do I go back to the previous firmware?

posso provare? nel caso ho problemi come ritorno al firmware di prima?

edit: 

I installed it, unfortunately with the openvpn protocol the speed is always low (10/15 mega) ... so I haven't solved the problem. I also tried the automatic configuration of wireguard, entering the user and password, all very nice because it lets you choose which country to connect to. It's a shame that once the country is chosen and connected, there are many problems.... suddenly doesn't surf, doesn't do speedtest, streaming doesn't work... instead, trying the manual configuration of wireguard, I would say that everything works very well.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 401

Replies: 2

Related Articles