Client Not Showing in Omada SDN

2024-03-28 13:59:42
Tags: #Client
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20230901 Rel.55651

Clients are not showing in the list. Long time disconnected client is still there, and new one is missing. 

I really dont understand how this could still be an issue. What kind of router doesnt show connected clients? 

I am hoping for a fix.. Seen same thread from 2020, closed without any solution so yeah.. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Client Not Showing in Omada SDN
2024-03-29 02:14:26 - last edited 2024-03-29 02:32:17

Hi @madroots 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1. Controller update is not instant. Not millisecond grade. Sometimes you need to refresh the page to make it appear.

2. ER7212PC, due to the performance of this model, it might be delayed.

3. You showed me that link which in some cases the clients do not show up if you have a different brand networking devices connected. This is expected to be normal and was explained before.

Additionally, you can upgrade to the latest firmware as well.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 84

Replies: 1

Tags

Client
Related Articles