TP-LINK VIGI C340 FTP upload stream selection

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: VIGI C340  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.1 Build 231227 Rel.42843n

Hello!

I have a 5pc's of TP-LINK VIGI C340 2.0 cameras around our house (2.8mm, 4mm and 6mm), with POE power supply from VIGI NVR1008H-8P(UN) 1.0.

The 7/24 recording working flawlessly on the NVR.

As I said I have option to send the picture to remote FTP server on motion detection (human, for example).

Is there any way to set up to send the Main Stream's picture (2560x1440 pixel) instead of poor Substream (640x480 pixel)?

I hope I missed some setting only, because that small image is absolutely unusable for detection the person.

Sincerelly:
Norbert

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-LINK VIGI C340 FTP upload stream selection-Solution

Hi @CeruzaUR 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No. It does not support this yet.

Please vote this thread: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/663376

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-LINK VIGI C340 FTP upload stream selection-Solution

Hi @CeruzaUR 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No. It does not support this yet.

Please vote this thread: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/663376

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TP-LINK VIGI C340 FTP upload stream selection
2 weeks ago

@Clive_A Thanks for the answer!

:(

Options