DHCP doesn't work

DHCP doesn't work

DHCP doesn't work
DHCP doesn't work
2024-04-30 14:12:32
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2 Build 20230210 Rel.62992

I recently bought this ER605 router, the main objective is for it to balance the load of my two internets (WAN's) as well as correct it in case of failures.

apparently it is working normally, however I am having problems with DHCP.

Apparently it is not giving IPs to the devices, I have to configure them manually to make it work.

Can anyone give me a tip?

DHCP is active.

The DHCP client list is completely blank, nothing appears.

I didn't do any address reservation configuration.

Options
1 Reply
Re:DHCP doesn't work
2024-05-06 11:53:41

Hi  @Tanked 
Is everything connected to the router/switch that's connected to the router LAN?

Make sure everything is connected properly. It should give out the DHCP IPs. Based on the given info, nothing seems to be wrong.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 202

Replies: 1

Related Articles