Router blocking css files

2024-07-11 13:42:19 - last edited 2024-07-12 12:46:20
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version: 9.0.3 Build 20200313 Rel.38262

Hi, I'm (again) with a problem that my load balancer doesn't allow some CSS file load.

I had this problem last year and I resolved it by putting the IP from sites I wanted to load in the Static Route Table. Using only LAN 2 to do this connection.
But about 2 weeks ago the same error started again and I don't know why. The configs are the same, nothing changed. 

I have two LAN's connected. If I use a computer plugged into the modem I can connect to the site. But if I use the balancer I get the error.
And I have some Voip phones connected in the wan and they started giving me some problems about 2 weeks ago too.
So, something happened but I don't know what. How can I resolve this?

Here Is the Static Route config.

My WAN 1 is using the DNS 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and WAN 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Router blocking css files-Solution
2024-07-12 02:09:27 - last edited 2024-07-12 12:46:20

Hi @Andy_Silvestre 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Andy_Silvestre wrote

Hi, I'm (again) with a problem that my load balancer doesn't allow some CSS file load.

I had this problem last year and I resolved it by putting the IP from sites I wanted to load in the Static Route Table. Using only LAN 2 to do this connection.

Set up the Policy Routing. Not static routing.

If this happens again, it is not a problem with the router. The IP might be changed or some rules have been modified on their end. That's the problem.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Router blocking css files-Solution
2024-07-12 02:09:27 - last edited 2024-07-12 12:46:20

Hi @Andy_Silvestre 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Andy_Silvestre wrote

Set up the Policy Routing. Not static routing.

If this happens again, it is not a problem with the router. The IP might be changed or some rules have been modified on their end. That's the problem.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Router blocking css files
2024-07-12 13:11:18
Hi Clive. It worked THANK YOU. You really saved my day. Just one question, what does Static routing do at all? I thought it was to direct a connection to a specific WAN.. but it doesn't work this way...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 134

Replies: 2

Related Articles