RemotePC disconnects after authentication

Thursday
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I use RemoterPC to connect to computers on my home network when I am away from the home network.  Per their instructions I added a Port Forwarding in Site Settings->Transmission->NAT from 0.0.0.0/0 on port 443 to the local computer port 443.  Other open ports for other web servies connect and function fine, such as radarr, sonarr, qbittorrent, Plex, etc, but for RemotePC I after an initial connection the remote screen imeddiately goes away with a mesage "Trying to reconnect".

Any times to use this program with an Omada router/firewall?  I have tried with Windows Firewall (which I had on previously enabled the software firewall allow rules per ) and after disabling Windows Firewall.

RemotePC App - www_remotedesktop_com/

Remote PC Firewall settings - www_remotedesktop_com/faq_firewall

Options
1 Reply
Re:RemotePC disconnects after authentication
Friday

Hi @dalhectar 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Generic remote desktop would not affected by the router.

The connection usually is relayed by their server.

Bear this in mind, you should check if your remote software is using this type above or it is required to be P2P. If it is P2P, you don't have to use their software but you can use the VPN to get into your local network and use the built-in remote.

Please figure out what type this remote program is first.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options