how to use two different providers

21 hours ago - last edited 11 hours ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.5 Build 20240522 Rel.75860

Hi,
I have an ER605 router to which I have connected two different internet providers: FASTWEB is connected to the WAN port and VODAFONE is connected to the WAN/LAN1 port.
Default LAN (VLAN1) has an address class of 192.168.0.1 while VLAN2 has an address class of 192.168.10.1
I created two wifi in the external controller that manages the wireless networks, wifi_office connects to VLAN1 and wifi_production connects to VLAN2.

I would like that VLAN1 uses WAN connection (FASTWEB) while VLAN2 uses WAN/LAN1 (VODAFONE).
Is it possible? How can I do it?

Thank you very much

Davide

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:how to use two different providers-Solution
11 hours ago - last edited 11 hours ago

Hi @Davide_MDS 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The function is called Policy Routing.

For this guide, you may use the label and tag to filter.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:how to use two different providers-Solution
11 hours ago - last edited 11 hours ago

Hi @Davide_MDS 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The function is called Policy Routing.

For this guide, you may use the label and tag to filter.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:how to use two different providers
4 hours ago

@Clive_A 

Thanks, I'll try to follow the directions.

Best Regards

Davide

Options