Portal for Voucher not opening

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-05 16:44:31
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.2.8 - 1.7.3 Build 20201119 Rel.63433

Hello,

I have an Omada Controller OC200 and 2 EAP225 V3 Firmware 5.0.0 Build 20200918 Rel. 58628.

When the user tries to log in to our free wifi, the portal page opens but stays in a blanck screen, any ideas?

On another site, i have the same exact config and devices and works fine

Options
3 Reply
Re:Portal for Voucher not opening
2021-02-13 08:41:41

Dear @Diego.Romero.CR,

When the user tries to log in to our free wifi, the portal page opens but stays in a blanck screen, any ideas?

Does the issue exist on all of the wireless clients? Do you have Internet access from the EAP SSID without portal?

Please ensure the network is working fine first, you may check if there are any settings like ACL configured on the controller which may block the connection. Besides, you can also try deleting the portal config and create a new one to have a check.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-08-17 15:16:18

@Fae I have exactly the sme issue. tech supporyt have jsut sent me in the direction of the set up instruction which have not hellped at all. i had this issue bedfore but it resolved its self. However the issue is back now. all software and drivers are up to date.

Options
2021-08-18 01:27:09

Dear @PaulTHH,

PaulTHH wrote

@Fae I have exactly the sme issue. tech supporyt have jsut sent me in the direction of the set up instruction which have not hellped at all. i had this issue bedfore but it resolved its self. However the issue is back now. all software and drivers are up to date.

Please check this post and see if it helps.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options