Issues with my EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Issues with my EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Issues with my EAP225
Issues with my EAP225
2022-10-09 12:06:08
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I HAVE  had this installed about a year, with no problems. When i go to log in on my iphone app i get message " Controller Setup Required". When I go online on desk top it wont let me setup.

I am using a Trendnet POE and a Black Hawk router. I have a amber light on the router when i plug in the Omada. When I scan my network I can see the Omada. any suggestions? thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issues with my EAP225
2022-10-09 20:19:19

@dennisoates 

Do you have a controller on your network?   Something like the software controller or an OC200?  

I take it you are using the Omada app on your phone?   Note that when you open the Omada app it defaults fo the controller view, as you may not have a controller it asks you to setup one.. just ignore this and choose the AP icon at the top (third icon) and this is Standalone APs.   Add your AP in there (if not already) and you should be good to go.

Other option is just to access it directly via IP address if the AP,   192.168.x.y or whatever it is..

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 1

Related Articles