site-to-site (vpn) setup - redirecting trafirc for a device (mac) from site A to site B

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

site-to-site (vpn) setup - redirecting trafirc for a device (mac) from site A to site B

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-24 20:18:45
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a relatively simple task. I have site A and site B. I want redirect for some devices on site A traffic thru site B.

So far as i understand:

- create a site-to-site vpn/openvpn/...

- create vlan (idea is that i select for each device a vlan) - not really connected to specific interface (port)

so next step - how to do i tell that any device on that vlan, traffic should go thru site B, and not site A.

Thank you for any help/tips how to tackle that issue.

Options
2 Reply
Re:site-to-site (vpn) setup - redirecting trafirc for a device (mac) from site A to site B
2023-09-25 06:02:12

@AntonV 

have you tried policy routing? this is the common way to redirect the traffic on omada routers. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Re:site-to-site (vpn) setup - redirecting trafirc for a device (mac) from site A to site B
2023-10-25 20:34:47

@Tedd404 Hello. Reading more and experimenting. I will try. Thank you. I found some good videos on youtube.

Options