How to complete config ER7212PC with 2 WAN LAGs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-07 00:19:30 - last edited 2023-11-16 06:14:36
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have a

R7212PC(UN) V.1 and

AP615-Wall(EU) V.1

with

2 WAN (1 static and 1 dynamic public IP)

Client: 5 user

Hosted: webserver, nas and integrate with azure.

I want  to config ER7212PC to VPN server and Security gateway. 2 WAN with link agregation. and controlled all of devices on Omada CBC.

I find user manual and practice to config but it's not OK. or I can buy some devices for work with it 😢 TT (I buy it's because size so small)

**I recommended this model is bad to opereted router cheaper prices will flexible to manage more than it's!

Options
6 Reply
Re:How to complete config ER7212PC with 2 WAN LAGs
2023-10-07 02:14:58

Hi @illusioneix 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please select the correct tags instead of selecting all of them.

This is the proper way to understand the link aggregation on WAN.

Hope these links help:

Why failing to achieve bandwidth aggregation of multiple WAN ports by Speedtest on SMB router

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/622284?replyId=1252384

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-10-07 03:08:59

@Clive_A 

Thank you for your response.

and I have problem to config this router, how to mange a part of router sush as set controller WANs Lan Vlan I can't split to run part by part with router. May I get full config guide 

Options
2023-10-07 03:21:58

Hi @illusioneix

illusioneix wrote

@Clive_A 

Thank you for your response.

and I have problem to config this router, how to mange a part of router sush as set controller WANs Lan Vlan I can't split to run part by part with router. May I get full config guide 

Sorry, I don't understand what you wrote. Not sure what kind of guide you need.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-10-07 03:31:49

@Clive_A 

OK, I wanna config this router with condition

- Merge 2 WANs and created router policy

- Set IP for controller with out same router subnet

- Set IP for virtual switch

- Setup full metwork monitoring

- Switch router to server and nas

- Set DMZ zone for web hosting

- Set IP for AP and manage Vlan

and Do you have full config or user manual.

Options
2023-10-07 03:46:25

Hi @illusioneix 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

illusioneix wrote

@Clive_A 

OK, I wanna config this router with condition

- Merge 2 WANs and created router policy ???

- Set IP for controller with out same router subnet

- Set IP for virtual switch

- Setup full metwork monitoring ???

- Switch router to server and nas ???

- Set DMZ zone for web hosting

- Set IP for AP and manage Vlan

and Do you have full config or user manual.

You can find all of them in the User Guide or FAQ. I don't config for you or offer help in your configuration. Don't expect me to help you configure it. If you need a walkthrough, ring the support number.

These descriptions, some are obscure.

What do you mean by Merge 2 WANs? Policy Routing config guide can be found in the User Guide, too.

Full network monitor? SNMP, you mean? You can find it in the FAQ.

Server and NAS? This is a router, what do you mean by "switch router to server and NAS"??

Options
2023-10-07 03:56:32

@Clive_A 

Sure I don't call to you for help me config I will config it's by my self. I buy it's because practices to learn network design and config thank you for your answer I'm really happy with your response it's make me know dev en of tp-link not care a user. My first modem are tp-link about 10 years ago and use tp-link to present. Ah I will practice to config it's again or go to cisco mikrotik aruba or fortigate. 

Thank you for your big supported :) 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 886

Replies: 6

Related Articles