Omada Mesh and Ring Cams Problem

2024-06-05 17:13:04
Model: EAP610-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6

Hi,

i have problem to connect Ring Cams to Omada Wifi networks. I have simple name of wifi, simple password but cameras could not connect to wifi. I tried diffrent security protocols, different channels, turned out fast roaming - without effect.

when i do mobile hot spot with same wifi name/password/security cameras connects without problem - on omada wifi can not connect - any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Mesh and Ring Cams Problem
2024-06-06 02:13:18

BuaPl wrote

Hi,

i have problem to connect Ring Cams to Omada Wifi networks. I have simple name of wifi, simple password but cameras could not connect to wifi. I tried diffrent security protocols, different channels, turned out fast roaming - without effect.

when i do mobile hot spot with same wifi name/password/security cameras connects without problem - on omada wifi can not connect - any ideas?

Hello @BuaPl 

May I know the model number of your RING Cams? When setting the SSID of the Omada WiFi network, please try to create a SSID in 2.4GHz only without password. Or please select the encryption as WPA2-PSK with a simple password such as 12345678. Please share some screenshots of your WiFi settings to us.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles