2024-06-30 12:47:47

@MR.S 

Thank you a lot.

I tried the DNS as well.

Options
Re:Omada Mesh ecosystem dropping iPhones form WiFi
2024-07-02 17:41:52

@Walt_White 

After few days of testing, iPhones are still goofing around and cannot connect to WiFi.

Also, after turning off the 6 Ghz network, one of the APs is losing signal. This is a total mess since EAP225 is far behind 6 GHz technology.

I also wiped the network settings as Apple suggests.

Options
2024-07-02 18:28:03

@Walt_White 

yes it seems strange. I don't know what is your problem. here is the setup for one of my kids, they use iphone ipad android and lots of other devices Wifi consists of EAP225-Outdoor and EAP620HD, if there were problems I would have heard it be sure :-)

but I have a suggestion for you to try, try to create an SSID with only 5Ghz enabled.

here is a screenshot of the SSID of one of the kids

maybe @Hank21 have any suggestions?

Options
2024-07-04 08:26:37

Hi  @Walt_White 

Regarding the issue with the EAP650-outdoor, apart from what Mr. S mentioned about it possibly being a cable issue, there is another possibility: there might be a loop in your network. When the switch detects this, it actively blocks the corresponding LAN connection, causing the EAP to attempt to wirelessly connect to the EAP225. I recommend carefully checking the physical connections of the switch to ensure there are no loops. Once you have confirmed this, you can turn off the mesh feature. It's under Site View, Settings>Site>Services>Mesh

Options
Related Articles