How to re-add migrated IP Camera from Personal Cloud to Enterprise Cloud

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: VIGI NVR1016H  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Recently, I tried to migrate the camera from my Personal Cloud to the Cloud. However, I accidentally remove them on the device list. And now, I want them to add it again since Enterprise Cloud has more settings and configuration availble compared to Personal Cloud.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to re-add migrated IP Camera from Personal Cloud to Enterprise Cloud-Solution

Hi @Krade 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Walk through this again.

How to add VIGI devices on VIGI Cloud VMS

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to re-add migrated IP Camera from Personal Cloud to Enterprise Cloud-Solution

Hi @Krade 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Walk through this again.

How to add VIGI devices on VIGI Cloud VMS

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options