Connection between eap225 and 110

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

I have a eap225 outdoor networks with several hops. 

Is it possible to add an eap110 outdoor as an hop? Cause I have a bad connection and just need it for an Tapo plug. 

Didnt get it running. 

thx

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connection between eap225 and 110-Solution

@Flo81 

Do you design mesh networks? EAP110 Outdoor does not support Mesh. As a result, it cannot serve as the next hop in the network. However, if there is an Ethernet port, you can connect it to the network via an Ethernet cable, which can also help extend the wireless internet.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Connection between eap225 and 110-Solution

@Flo81 

Do you design mesh networks? EAP110 Outdoor does not support Mesh. As a result, it cannot serve as the next hop in the network. However, if there is an Ethernet port, you can connect it to the network via an Ethernet cable, which can also help extend the wireless internet.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Connection between eap225 and 110
3 weeks ago

@Hank21 yes, It's a mesh network. Ok, so I have to buy another eap225. Thx for your answer!

Options