DoodsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-08-05 03:32:51
Re:Voucher hotspot
@Hugh22 I'd like to second in on this request, as I have also been searching for this solution. I have seen posts, as far back as 2018, asking how a customer can determine the remaining time or data...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-05 02:13:20
Is there an already available solution to printing vouchers through a receipt/thermal/POS printer?
I'd like to use a receipt printer to print the vouchers, but unfortunately it is not directly supported by browsers. Does anyone know a solution to this?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-09 00:03:11
Re:Omada SDN as service
Has there been a fix or at least an update to this issue? As of controller v5.0.30, this still happens. Devices already in the network are not detected when the controller is ran as a Windows...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-14 09:14:57
Re:same SSID and portal, different WLAN groups, authenticated device not recognized by another
This is the current implementation, but is it the intended implementation? If it is, what is the business application of such? I don't see how it is beneficial to the customer and their clients....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-13 23:25:49
Re:same SSID and portal, different WLAN groups, authenticated device not recognized by another
I'm familiar with override and it's quite simplistic, thus I'm not using it. For example, I need wifi_otherA to be visible, while wifi_otherB have to be hidden (SSID broadcast off). This can't be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-13 12:02:40
@Bananafish what's the point of roaming if both are to be seen as different networks? They are not. They are using the same portal and voucher management. The same device is seen by the controller as...
0HELPFULS