Martin_TheobaldLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-05 03:24:06
Policy Routing gets simply ignored OMADA SDN with TL-R605
Two wan ports: Policy: Select all internal networks -> Select ip_any ->disable "use other wan port if this is down"-> WAN2 wan 2 is connected to a switch and the only other item in the switch is the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-05 01:49:42
OMADA SDN with Router TL-R605: Please change the menu label for NAT (And then make a NAT section)
Hi so far i slowly understand how this router works but whats really frustrating is for example the menu setting Transmission->Nat Hoping i could define which networks would be transferred by NAT or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2020-12-04 02:35:05
Re:OpenVPN Missing field for Username and Password in Client Options
@Fae hi my VPN provider is nordvpn and yes it's username and password plus config file.
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2020-12-03 21:18:32
OpenVPN Missing field for Username and Password in Client Options
Why is the field for Username and Password missing in the client options of OpenVPN Client? How do i specify the settings to connect to a VPN Provider?
14HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-01 11:16:02
Re:Omada VLAN No Internet, Omada VLAN Only over VPN
Hi am sorry I have been a bit vague the old router was a Cisco we replaced most network components now with to link equipment because of the omada central management and the advertised capability of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-01 00:24:07
Omada VLAN No Internet, Omada VLAN Only over VPN
Hello Everybody, I have a strange problem i can't wrap my head around. I just got a new TL-R605 and am trying migrate our VLANS onto the new router. My main problem is that every vlan as soon as it...
0HELPFULS