Martin_TheobaldLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By Martin_Theobald 2021-02-16 20:51:05

Omada Controller incompatible with TL-R605 Firmware

After updating omada controller to newest firmware the controller can't manage the router anymore. Used to work fine before upgrade. No other firmware avaiable for router to do what the system asks fo
Forums/ Controllers
By Martin_Theobald 2020-12-09 13:01:59

Omada Topology Display doesn't reflect reality

Hi just a short note that the displayed topology in the omada controller is not neccesarily the topology you lay out your devices. This is how the controller shows it: And this is how the layout is: N
Forums/ Controllers
By Martin_Theobald 2020-12-05 03:24:06

Policy Routing gets simply ignored OMADA SDN with TL-R605

Two wan ports: Policy: Select all internal networks -> Select ip_any ->disable "use other wan port if this is down"-> WAN2 wan 2 is connected to a switch and the only other item in the switch is the u
Forums/ Controllers
By Martin_Theobald 2020-12-05 01:49:42

OMADA SDN with Router TL-R605: Please change the menu label for NAT (And then make a NAT section)

Hi so far i slowly understand how this router works but whats really frustrating is for example the menu setting Transmission->Nat Hoping i could define which networks would be transferred by NAT or h
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Martin_Theobald 2020-12-03 21:18:32

OpenVPN Missing field for Username and Password in Client Options

Why is the field for Username and Password missing in the client options of OpenVPN Client? How do i specify the settings to connect to a VPN Provider?
Forums/ Controllers
By Martin_Theobald 2020-12-01 00:24:07

Omada VLAN No Internet, Omada VLAN Only over VPN

Hello Everybody, I have a strange problem i can't wrap my head around. I just got a new TL-R605 and am trying migrate our VLANS onto the new router. My main problem is that every vlan as soon as it is